This year for Thanksgiving we went over to my parents house. It is one of the rare times that I get to see all my family at once. We do Thanksgiving at the church which is nice, because there is enough room for the kids to play and for us adults to play a couple games of volleyball. It was a fun Thanksgiving I am so grateful to have the family I have. My Heavenly Father truly has blessed me.
Wake up Dad we are going to Grandma Scow's house!
The kids had a blast playing with the toys from the nursery.
Karson was in leach mode because of all the people that were there. But that's ok he doesn't really let me hold him all the much anymore so I enjoy getting to hold my baby.
Kellen and his cousin Addison
Kellen and Raelynn playing. I didn't see much of Kellen the whole time we were over in Emery he was having so much fun playing with his cousins. We slept over at Tyson's house because Kellen wanted to. He was pretty sad when we had to say goodbye.
Me and the hubby hanging out outside.
It was so good to catch up with everyone! Kyle had to do a face for the picture.
I am not the most crafty person, but my Aunt Mary is pretty awesome to bring crafts for us women to do. I can always use more Christmas decorations. I don't have that much. I was pretty excited to put these up for Christmas, because they turned out so cute!
I had NEVER gone shopping on black friday. But I got talked into it this year even though I really didn't have anything in mind that I wanted to get. All us girls and Nick drove to Price in my honda. The shopping wasn't really all that fun, but I had fun hanging out with the girls!
Glad you guys had a good time. I can't wait for next year :)
ReplyDelete