Going to the rodeo is something I look forward to every year. We started the evening off with taking the boys to the horse parade. Even though it was raining the boys were still memorized by all the horses going by. Trevor says that he wants to ride in the parade next year with the boys, I guess we will have to see if it happens or not. We than took the boys to the carnival to go on some rides before the rodeo. Still raining, but these boys had a ball! It was so much to watch them get so excited on every ride they went on. We than went to the rodeo and met up with some of Trevor's family. Good thing it had stopped raining in time for the rodeo to start. The rodeo was fun. I asked Kellen what his favorite part was and he said he liked the motorcycles in the rodeo and riding the rides the best.
I'm glad you guys had fun, we will be there next year
ReplyDelete