Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The little things

This little boy loves his trucks! He loves to load his truck with his horse in the horse trailer and his "four wheeler"  in the bed of the truck. I love watching him push his truck around the house. He is too cute.

I wouldn't trade anything for the days I get to spend with Kellen and Karson. Every summer day with my two boys has been precious. So grateful to have them in my life.

I just love this boy.

This melts my heart. Almost everyday these two sweet boys pick their mommy flowers. I love how excited they get when they give them to me. These two know how to my make me smile.
Karson sleeping with his truck and trailer.
Kellen and Karson thought it would be fun to take every single toy out of their closet and throw it in a pile. They told me they were making a rainbow.....I don't get it  but they sure had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment