Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Patch


I took the boys to the pumpkin patch the other day. Our first time going to the pumpkin patch and we sure did have a lot of fun. Karson's favorite thing we did was the tractor ride that took you out to the pumpkin patch and back. Kellen and Karson both loved the slides at the pumpkin patch, but I am pretty sure that was Kellen's favorite part of the whole experience. I couldn't get him away from the slides. The boys both pick out their own pumpkin and they both had a pretty interesting choices of  pumpkins. Kellen picked out a green pumpkin and Karson picked out the greenest pumpkin he could find, but Kellen's was still greener. We loved our trip to the pumpkin patch. I love doing fun stuff with my boys.






No comments:

Post a Comment