Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Korbin's baby blessing

We blessed Korbin November 3rd. I love that both of our families were there for Korbin's special day. It is always nice to see family. We are truly grateful for this little boy in our lives. He has just added to the joy and happiness that his two older brothers bring into our home. Our three boys are one of greatest blessing our Heavenly Father has given us. I feel blessed beyond measure to be Kellen, Karson, and Korbin's mother. I feel they deserve better than me, but to know my Heavenly Father has entrusted me with these amazing boys is a testimony builder to me of the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I will forever be in debt to Him and my Savior for leading me, guiding me, helping me to where I am at today. To be married to such an amazing, loving, kind, good husband and to be a mother who gets to spend everyday with three little boys who encourages me everyday to be better than I was yesterday, because they deserve the very best. Yes, being a parent requires sacrifices of time, money, sleep, and even things we enjoy doing, but the sacrifices we make don't even compare to the rewards of being a parent to these heaven sent son's of God.




No comments:

Post a Comment