Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines Day

We had such a fun Valentines Day! My boys surprised me with pink roses they picked out, it was cute how excited they were to give them to me. We got the boys some binoculars for Valentines Day, so that when Trev is using his binoculars they can too. We went to lunch at Texas Road House, they have the best salmon I have ever had. It was so good! We then went to the hunting expo. As weird as it sound I really like going to the hunting expo and so do the boys. We had a good time glad I got to spend Valentines Day with my favorite 4 boys.

I love these deer hats they have at the hunting expo they are so cute.
Kellen and Karson sure thinks it's neat to have hats like their Dad. They look up to their Dad and always are wanting to be like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment