Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Friday, March 28, 2014

Boys

I love having my boys match and Korbin is getting big enough now that I can find matching outfits.  I love it! 
These boys are so much fun. I love playing with them everyday, a favorite game we play lately is hide and seek. It doesn't matter if we are at the house or the park they love to play and Korbin loves it too. They make it pretty obvious where they are hiding, because they do animal sounds until you find them. 
I saw a quote that said "The soul is healed by being with children." I couldn't help but think about how my boys brighten my day everyday, even those days where I might be feeling down for one reason or another. They truly bring me the greatest joy and happiness. I am so blessed to be able to spend everyday with them.  
A lot of random thoughts, but I wanted to save them. 
 This picture makes me laugh, because Karson does this face all the time. I notice it the most when he is watching TV. 
 This picture says it all Karson has to be looking at his brother to make sure he is saying "cheese" and smiling too. He loves his Kellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment