For a Mothers Day gift for my Mom, my family all got together to do family pictures. I can't help but think that it will be 5 years this August that my Mom was diagnosed with cancer. We found out that her cancer was at a stage 4 and they expected her to live maybe 5 years. She was scared, depressed, and didn't act like herself when we first found out. It was hard to see my Mom like that and know there was nothing I could do to help her, but pray for her. Since then miracle after miracle has happen in her life. She had a surgery a little over two years ago that had never been done before. Recovery from the surgery took a good year, but her cancer hasn't progressed since the surgery. I have seen a transformation in my Mom as the years have gone by since we found out she had cancer. I have always look up to my Mom, but this terrifying trial has molded her into the strongest and bravest person I know. I hope one day I can be as good of a person as my Mom is. She has been here for me through the hardest of times in my life and without her I would not be where I am at today. I love how loving and accepting she is with every person that comes into her life. She is never one to judge someone or gossip, she focuses on the good in people no matter who they are or what they have done to hurt her. She is a wonderful Grandma who spoils her grand kids a little to much and tries to have a good relationship with all of them. I wish I could see her more often. I cherish the times I do get to spend with her and I know the boys do too. I am continually grateful for the many miracles that have made it possible for my Mom to be in good enough health to enjoy life. She is special to me and I love her dearly.
My little snow white, blue eyed baby. I call him the black sheep in the family, because his brothers are so dark and he is so light. He is just as handsome as his brothers though. I love this cute little guy!
I love the big brown eyes on this boy! I love this picture, other than Karson fell and hit his mouth right before pictures and gave himself a swollen lip! The photographer did the best she could to photo shop it and it looks pretty good considering what it looked like that day. He is such a handsome boy!
This boy looks more like his Dad everyday and he is just as sweet and tender hearted too. Such a handsome little guy!










No comments:
Post a Comment