We went camping out on the desert with my family. It was warm, but at times it would get windy. The boys had fun playing at swinging bridge with Grandpa Scow and Trevor. Grandpa took the boys to go shoot their BB guns, they came back with a dead lizard. Kellen wanted to cook the lizard and eat it....crazy boy! The boys had fun playing with their cousins and exploring the rocks and caves around our camp. Klayton was a little trooper on his first camp out. I feel so blessed to have such a laid back little guy. The next day Uncle Kyle and my niece Kaejhia went repealing right above our camp. I love watching, but there is no way I could talk myself into doing it. The boys had fun shooting targets with Grandpa. When then took the kids to a cave I use to go in when I was a kid, but they have bared it off so you can't go in it anymore. I was bummed about that. We then took the kids to Butch Cassidy's hide out. It was a cool hidden canyon with a good sized cave that was pretty neat. I love going out on the desert we always have a good time, the boys didn't want to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment