Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Monday, June 20, 2016

Mother's Day


I am so blessed to have all these sweet boys in my life! They bring so much joy into my life. We spent Mother's Day weekend over in Emery County for my nephew's baptism. It was so good to see and be with family. We were home for Sunday, so I could watch my boys sing in the little primary program they do for Mother's Day. Trev bought us Tuachan tickets to go see Tarzan with the boys. I know plays really aren't his thing but it really means a lot to me that he thinks of me. I am one spoiled girl!

I can help but feel grateful for my amazing Mom and the example she is to me. She truly inspires me. She is so kind, loving and willing to do anything and everything for those around her. When we come over for a visit she always makes me my favorite treats and does whatever she can to make our visit enjoyable. The boys and I sure love her and I hope to be as good of a person as she is someday. I am also grateful for Dianne she is such a good Grandma to our boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment