Trevor has tried talking me into a Spartan Race for awhile and I agreed to it this year.....I definitely did not train hard enough for the race. It kicked me butt! Trevor was good to me, he stayed with me and helped me with obstacles I couldn't do by myself. It was a hot day and we started the race in the afternoon when the heat was at it's peek. I could not take the heat it drained me and never felt like I could build up any endurance during the race. After the race I was literally sick. I felt light headed, dizzy, and felt like I was going to throw up. I told Trevor I would never do that again, but the more I have thought about it, I realize that I need to give it another try. I know now what areas I need to improve on. The thing is I feel like where I am at in life being a Mom of for little boys I don't have the time or means to train the way I should. One day I will do the race again I don't know when though. I enjoyed spending the weekend with Trevor and seeing my sister. It was our first over night get away since Klayton was born, it was nice to have time together.
My Mom and Dad watched the boys while we were away. I love my parents!







No comments:
Post a Comment