Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

December

We have the best neighbor!
The weather this winter has been crazy warm...I have enjoyed it, but feel guilty to be enjoying it. We need snow! I have loved being able to get outside and go for walks with this crew! 
Trevor has love using his wood burning stove....set off the fire alarms a few times and put Klayton into a panic, but it is sure nice and cozy when the fire gets going.
Trevor and I were both sick one Sunday and Klayton was so good to come snuggle his Mommy to help me feel better.
We sure enjoyed watching Karson and Kellen in the school Christmas program. They both did a great job and sang cute Christmas songs. 
I didn't get pictures, but we also took the boys to the festival of lights in Spanish Fork and to Salem ponds to see the lights. The boys love it! It was fun watching how excited Klayton would get looking at the lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment