Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hiking to the top of Mt. Nebo

Hiking to the top of Mt. Nebo was a lot more challenging that I thought it was going to be! If I remember right we started hiking at 7:00 and didn't get back to the van until 2:00pm. The trail was pretty much up hill the whole way and got really steep in some places. Once we got to the summit I was kind of freaking out, because we were so high and I thought we would never make it back down with out falling to our death! Once we made it to the top I had to sit down and clam myself down and then after that I was fine. It was one of the most beautiful hikes I had been on and definitely  one of my favorite. I was challenging which made it feel like a big accomplishment to make it to the top. Every time I look at Mt. Nebo now I imagine Trevor and I up and the top and all the breath taking views a long the way. Oh I almost forgot Trevor's favorite part MOUNTAIN GOATS. We got pretty close to some of them and Trevor was like a little school boy, because he was so excited. I for sure want to do this hike again....and again and again!  























No comments:

Post a Comment