Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband and best friend! We have been married for 5 years and it has been the best years of my life. I am so blessed to be where I am today, married to a wonderful man and to be the mother of two precious little boys. Trevor has always been my rock and has always been here for me no matter what. I am so grateful for him in my life and for his example to me. I went through some pictures from over the years of us together and it was fun remembering all the good times me have had together. I can't wait for the many more memories that are to come. Thank you Trevor for everything. I could not ask for a better husband. I also notice while going through our pictures how many times my hair style and make up has change! Oh well I guess I won't be one of those people that have the some exact hair style and make up from the time they were in high school.



So glad you guys had a good anniversary. It's weird to think it's been that long. We are getting old :)
ReplyDelete