Kellen and Karson had never before sat on Santa's lap. Last year we stood in line to see Santa and while we were standing in line Kellen kept saying he didn't want to and that he was scared. I didn't want to make him see Santa if he didn't want to so we ended up leaving before the boys were able to see Santa. This year Kellen is starting to understand the whole Christmas season and has realized that Santa will bring him presents on Christmas day. He is also excited about Christmas because it is Jesus's birthday and also Grandpa Johnson's birthday. He talks about Christmas none stop! When we were at the mall the other day we walked by Santa and he started waving at us. Kellen was so excited he waved back and ran to sit on Santa's lap and told him that he wanted a red sled for Christmas. Karson on the other hand was scared and had a death grip on me. I wanted a picture of the boys with Santa, but I ended up being in the picture too since Karson would not let go of me. It is funny though because we have been reading the boys Christmas books every night and point out Santa and other things in the books and Karson will say "Santa" and point to Santa in the books. But yet he wont sit on Santa's lap....o well maybe next year. It truly has been fun to see Christmas through a three years old eyes. There is nothing better than enjoying the Holiday's with my boys.

I have had many pictures of me with my girls and santa! I think its cute!
ReplyDelete