Kellen went on a trip to California with his Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. They went to Disneyland and the beach and were gone for 4 days. Kellen enjoyed being with his Grandparents and Ryan and Cassie's family, in fact he didn't want to come home he was having so much fun. We missed him very much. Karson didn't know what to do with out his brother and I didn't know what to do with out my little helper. I was happy that when he got home finally at midnight Wednesday night he said to me in a sleepy voice "Mommy I missed you so much." with a big hug. He talks about going on the Buzz ride at Disneyland the most. He also us about being scared to go in the water, because a shark was going to eat him (thanks to Grandpa) also he talks about being scared of the waves. Over all he had a wonderful time! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for taking him.
No comments:
Post a Comment