We have been in our new house for about a month now and we love it! I feel so blessed that we have a bigger home for our growing family! I am grateful for all the family and friends that helped make our new house possible! The house has turned out far better than what I ever thought it could be! It is nice to feel like I have space and two bathrooms!
This is Kellen sitting in our new living room. I love my green walls and my black door!
This is Kellen in our new kitchen haveing a snack. I love the mustache on his face!
This is Karson in the toy room soon to be babies room. This is the boys favorite room in the house of course! I am going to miss having a play room when the baby comes.
This is Karson in our new kitchen also with a mustache. I love how he has his hand on his chin it cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment