The boys love to be outside every minute they can. Today while they were playing in our yard I was cleaning house and they came and got me and wanted me to got "fight monsters" with them in the tall grass. As you can see from the pictures we have very tall grass almost taller than Karson. It was fun to go out and "fight monsters" with them in the tall grass. I left them to play in the grass while I was going to go start dinner. On my way into the house I heard Karson scream as I started back and asked Kellen what happened he said a cat scared him. I went back to the tall grass to find this cat and scare it away so it wouldn't scare Karson. I heard some low growls and found a mother cat with four babies nestled in the tall grass. I guess we weren't the only ones in the tall grass at least it was a cat and not a monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment