Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day weekend

I had a great mother's day. My favorite part of mother's day was watching Kellen in sacrament meeting singing. He had sang the songs all week and told me happy mother's day almost everyday. He is such a sweet little boy. 

I love being with these boys everyday. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I am excited for their little brother to come into our lives in a few months. 
 I have an amazing husband. I just love him.
 Kellen and Karson looking sharp for church.
 They love their jeep.
 It was so nice to go on a horse ride. We just went around town, but it was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Love where we live its so beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment