I love Christmas
time! Having kids makes Christmas time so fun. This year Santa sent a elf on
the shelf to watch the boys to make sure they were being good. They loved
waking up in the mornings looking for Frosty their elf. For Christmas Eve we
went over to Grandma and Grandpa Scow’s house. All of my brothers and sister
were there with their families besides Cammie and her family. I loved every
minute of being with my family we had so much fun sledding, playing card games,
eating yummy food, hanging out in our Christmas PJs, and play Christmas games.
Kellen had a ball sledding we couldn’t keep him and Tee off the sleds, despite
it being windy. Karson went on the sled with me while my Dad pulled us behind
his truck. Karson liked it, but I think it was a little too cold for him, he
was pretty happy hanging out with Grandma Scow in the truck. Christmas morning
was priceless seeing Kellen and Karson getting excited over the things they got
for Christmas. I think their favorite thing they got for Christmas was their
leap pads. Christmas was over too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment