Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Camping/Korbin 10 Months

We went camping by Potter's Ponds with my family. It is so beautiful on the mountain right now. I could literally stay up there all summer and not come home. I love watching the boys play with their cousins. They went exploring everywhere looking for bear tracks and deer tracks. They found this little meadow of pretty yellow flowers that they liked to play in. They would hide by laying down in the flowers. Another thing they found exploring was a sage hen in the trees. The kids through rocks at it and the hen flapped it's wings at them, it scared Karson and he wouldn't leave Trevor's side for a bit. Trevor made a yummy lunch for everyone Saturday afternoon and Shalee made a peach cobbler that was to die for (I am craving it just thinking about it). Trevor and I went on a four wheeler ride up above Potter's Ponds, I had never been up there it was really pretty and good to spend time with Trevor. 

Korbin turned 10 months while we were out camping. He now waves and says "bye." He also likes to clap his hands and point at things. He is getting so close to walking. I don't want my baby to grow up, but it would be nice not having to walk him everywhere. I am in love with this boys crazy hair and it is a constant battle with his Dad to keep Korbin's hair long. He already is trying to follow his brother's everywhere and do what they do. Kellen and Karson are so good to play with Korbin, they are my big helpers. I love my boys.


















No comments:

Post a Comment