Kellen had talk about doing the lamb scam run for Lamb Day this year, but wasn't sure if he wanted to. I didn't think he was going to do it, but when Kaecee decided she was going to do it Kellen wanted to do it with her. He was kind of nervous about it and wanted his Dad to do the race with him. Trevor had played the midnight game in the men's softball tournament the night before and had to get up and get the fields ready in the morning before Kellen's race, but he was there to do the race with him. He is such a good Daddy. I wanted to come watch, but Korbin and Karson were sleeping still and I knew they had a big day ahead of them, so I wanted them to get their sleep. Kellen and Kaecee did awesome they took first in boys and girls in their age group. They ran a mile in 9 minutes and 19 seconds. Which I thought was pretty good for 4 year olds. Kellen sure is proud of his ribbon and his running shirt. I am glad he did the race.
Grandma and Grandpa Scow came over to go to the parade with me and the boys and do the kids games with us, while Trevor plays in the men's softball tournament. I love that they come over, we have so much fun together. Trevor's team took 1st place this year again. We are happy for him, he loves to play.
In the evening when it was time for the co-ed softball tournament Trevor played in, Kellen, Karson, and Katy went and got their faces painted. Kellen and Karson had fun pretending they were super heroes.


No comments:
Post a Comment