Kellen couldn't have waited any longer for his birthday, he was so excited to turn five. It's crazy to think that five years ago I became a mother, one of my greatest blessings is being a mother to my boys. I love my Kellen he is always giving me loves and kisses and telling me he loves me. Being with Kellen and his brothers everyday makes me want to try harder to be a better Mother, because they deserve the very best. I don't feel like I can ever measure up, but I try.
Kellen was excited to have his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson over to watch him open presents and have cake and ice cream. He had fun playing with the two way radios that his Grandma and Grandpa got him and his cap guns he got for his birthday. He got a lot of fun stuff that he has loved to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment