Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fun in the sun in February

I cannot believe the weather lately! It has been nice and warm, the snow is all melted. I know we need the snow and the moisture, but we are enjoying this beautiful weather! My little buddies and I went for a picnic down at the park here in town. Trevor even came to the park for a minute on his lunch break. It was a great way to spend the day. We love getting out in the sunshine!




Saturday Trevor woke up with the stomach flu and was in bed all day. The boys and I had a fun day on our own. I needed to go to wal-mart so we headed to Ephraim and went to the "brown park" and had pizza. Grandma and Grandpa Scow came and hung out with us for awhile. When we got home we headed up to the farm to visit the horses. I was sad Trevor missed out on the fun and sunshine.

















No comments:

Post a Comment