Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentines Day

I wasn't expecting to be doing much for Valentines Day, but Trevor asked his Mom to watch the boys a couple of days before Valentines Day, so we could have a "date night." I was more than happy to spend some time with Trev. Grocery shopping and dinner without kids is a rare thing. Our actual Valentines Day I had the stomach flu, but I felt good enough to spend some time with the boys. The boys were excited to get their box of chocolates and a new hotwheel car. It was a beautiful day so we took the boys on a little horse ride. Trevor picked out and bought me a hoodie and shoes that I absolutely love! I got Trevor some running shoes that he needed.   













Grandma Scow sends the boys a Valentine in the mail every year and the boys absolutely love it! They think its pretty neat to get something in the mail for them. It makes their Valentines Day a little more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment