Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, March 15, 2015

California Adventure/Disneyland

We loved going to Disneyland! When we were making plans to go to Disneyland I was a little bit worried about losing kids and if Korbin would be good, but they honestly amazed me. The boys stayed right by us and Korbin was a little trooper. We had a blast! I loved that they had a lot of rides that Korbin could go on. Kellen and Karson had no fear they went on whatever ride you wanted them too. Kellen was wanting to go on the Tower of Terror and because Kellen wanted to so did Karson, but I didn't want them too. I think it would have been to scary for them and I didn't want them to be scared of going on rides. Korbin's favorite ride was it's small world, he loved the music and to point at everything. Kellen and Karson's favorite ride was the racing cars ride in Cars Land. I loved going on the thunder mountain roller coaster with them, it was fun to watch their reaction to the ride. I think Trevor's favorite was taking them on space mountain. When we got out of space mountain Kellen said that we were astronauts, because we went to outer space. I loved seeing Disneyland through a 5 year old's and 3 year old's eyes. It is truly magical to them. 































No comments:

Post a Comment