I am pretty sure you can guess what pumpkins are Kellen and Karson's....Out of all the cute Halloween pictures they could have done on their pumpkins, they wanted the scariest ones. I picked out Korbin's that is why his is a cute owl. We carved pumpkins for FHE and then took pumpkin cookies around to the neighbors. The boys love taking cookies to people.
The week of Halloween the school had drug free week where the kids got to come to school everyday dressed up as something or on the day I took this picture is was crazy hair day.
I made sugar cookies for Karson's Halloween party at preschool. When I was making the cookies Kellen and Karson wanted to be right there helping me. I enjoyed having them be involved and talking with them while Korbin napped. When Korbin woke up he was the taste tester.
On Friday I also got to help out with Kellen's Halloween party at school and later that day he got to walk in a parade with the school dressed in his costume.
Karson and Korbin enjoyed watching the parade
My friend April did a awesome face paint on me for the carnival and fun run Friday evening.
Kellen and Karson did an awesome job running the fun run. They both got a trophy.
Batman
Woody
The boys loved going trick or treating, they couldn't get enough of it! When we were trying to finish up the trick or treating the boys kept saying just one more house! Needless to say we had way more candy than we knew what to do with. It sure was fun seeing how excited they were to go trick or treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment