Santa Clause came to Fountain Green, the boys were excited to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Even little Korbin sat on his lap and was happy about it! Karson asked Santa for a real puppy and Kellen asked for a pet snail.....Good thing I am friends with Santa, because he told them they would have to get a ok from their Mom and Dad. Poor boys are pet deprived, but where we live right now is no place for a pet....I made the mistake a few years back of telling Kellen he could have a dog when he turns eight...he defiantly hasn't forgot, so I guess we will have to get them a pet in a couple years weather we live here or not.
I think it's cute that Karson is holding Santa's hand. You can tell he was happy to see him.
Our Christmas tree! I have decided that ribbon on a fake tree looks good, but on a real tree it's hard to get it looking good. After this year we will be done with ribbon on our tree. We love our tree and the boys love having the fake tree in their bedroom that they can decorate how ever they want.
No comments:
Post a Comment