Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, February 28, 2016

One Month Old

Klayton has been such a joy in our home. He was such a little guy when he was born newborn clothes were big on him, but now they actually fit. He grunts a lot and likes to be bounced. His brothers absolutely adore him!
Korbin have been an amazing big brother! The first couple of days when we first brought Klayton home Korbin followed me around whining and wanting me to hold him, which was weird because I really don't hold him all the much, because he is a big boy and my back hurts. I figured it was just him adjusting to having a new baby around, but he was also sick and wasn't getting better. We took him to the doctor and the poor little boy had strep and had to get a shot. When he started feeling better he was back to being himself. He loves Klayton. He is always saying "He's so cute Mom" or "I love him Mom." Korbin is always wanting to help me by getting a diaper for Klayton when he needs his bum changed. In this picture of Klayton and Korbin, Korbin was singing songs to Klayton. I am so glad Korbin loves his new brother. I was pretty worried about the adjustment for him, but he has done so well. I sure do love him.





No comments:

Post a Comment