Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Our Boys

I can't even begin to express how grateful and how blessed I feel to be the Mother of these four incredible little boys. Having our 4th baby has been more challenging in the way of feeling like I can balance life out between giving the boys the attention they deserve and keeping up with cleaning my house. I want to be the Mom that they deserve and what they deserve is the very best. Most of the time I feel like I fall short, but I will always try to be better. I know in order to be better for them I need to be better at working on my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior, because only through them can I become who my boys deserve. I am grateful for the examples my boys are to me I couldn't be more proud of who they are individually. They all have such sweet, special, unique,  spirits. I truly look up to each of them and wish I could be more like them. I learn and grow from being around them everyday. I hope they will always know how much I love them despite my short comings.
























No comments:

Post a Comment