We finally got to go on a real four wheeler ride with our four wheeler we bought this summer. We went with my parents up trail mountain, I hadn't been up there since I was a young girl. It was a beautiful ride. We stop at a look out point where we could see Joe's Valley and had lunch. We then headed up the big east mountain and went on a short hike and found a tree stand that my Dad had made 30 years ago. We spent the rest of the day at the cabin, we walked on the trails around the cabin looking for critters for the kids to shoot with their BB guns. Monday we took the boys swimming at the Payson pool. Klayton slept the whole time we were there, so Trev and I both had fun playing with the others boys in the pool. We then took the boys to the BFG at the movie theater. That night we took the boys to the fireworks. Klayton got tired pretty fast so him and I stayed out in the van while Trev and the boys watch the fireworks.
This is Klayton sleeping at the pool.
This is Klayton at the fireworks before him and I went in the van.










No comments:
Post a Comment