Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Klayton 5 months old

This boy is full of it! He wants to go, go, go....but can't move on his own yet. Which I think he finds frustrating good thing he has good brothers to keep him entertained for me, so I can try to get something done here and there. He doesn't sleep at night which kicks my butt...but I love this little guy more than words can say. He bring such great joy and happiness into our family. This little boy loves playing with his feet. He is getting closer to sitting up, but not there quite yet. He loves being outside, just watching everything go on around him. We just moved him into his own room and put Korbin in Kellen and Karson's room. Korbin was pretty happy about being in his big brothers room. Anywhere I take this little boy, people are always commenting on how big his eyes are. He has beautiful big eyes and I think they are going brown like his brother Karson's.




No comments:

Post a Comment