Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Grandma Scow's Halloween Party

Grandma Scow's Halloween party is always a good time and we always have lucked with the weather being nice. I had a fun time taking pictures of Klayton in the leaves and the rest of the kids. The kids enjoyed playing all the games and winning fun prizes. My favorite part of the Halloween party is the spook alley the kids always get nervous and scared to go through it. I had to drag Karson into the spook alley. Korbin went with Emma and his Aunt Shalee. Kellen was surprisingly brave this year he went through the spook alley by himself. I think Kellen did mostly, because Grandpa bribed him with a dollar. It is always a good time getting together with the whole family. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment