Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Moving

November was a stressful month for us. We sold our house...which I honestly never thought was going to happen...We had to be all move out the week of Thanksgiving. We all have had a hard time saying goodbye to our old house that we have had some many wonderful memories at. I feel blessed that we were able to find a house to rent in Fountain Green until we figure out what we are going to do. The view from the house we are renting is incredible. You couldn't ask for a better view. I am in LOVE with my dish washer, kitchen, and laundry room! We have a lot more space for the boys to move around. Even with all the space we have the boys still tell me they miss their old house.....especially Korbin....Korbin misses our old house, because there was no stairs....apparently he is not a fan of walking up the stairs...I can't help but feel anxious to know what our next step is in life....we still don't really know...I hope whatever we do it will be the best thing for our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment