Living in this house has been fun in the way that it is all new to us. I love that I feel like we have room for our family to move around. I don't love what it cost to live here though...
This is a picture of Kellen the first time the boys and I walked to the mail from our house....We live up on a hill so it's a pretty good little hike to and from our house. Haha Kellen thought he was going to die. I actually love that I get a good little workout from walking anywhere from our house.
We see quite a bit of deer living out on the edge of town. For a few weeks there was a baby deer living in a shed next to our house that the boys loved to watch. The boys love to look for deer.
I am in love with the view from this place. I can't get enough of it.
This is a every night ordeal. Four boys in a BIG bath tub.




No comments:
Post a Comment