This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. I love seeing all of my brothers and sisters and their family's. We always have so much fun together. My Mom's craft she had for us girls this we was a cute wreath....I have to admit I held my new born niece while my Mom and sister's made my wreath for me....I am not the craftiest person...I love the wreath though! It turned out so cute! The day after Thanksgiving we went Christmas tree hunting. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed being in the mountains. My Dad was the first one to spot the Christmas tree we cut down. It seriously was the prefect Christmas tree and we found a little tree to put in the boys room. I think more than anything the boys loved adventuring around with their cousins. Korbin was all tuckered out with all the walking we did and passed out in the truck. During the Thanksgiving break we also took the boys out to the movie Trolls and went to the light festival in Spanish Fork and then went and walked around Salem pounds. It was a nice night for enjoying the Christmas lights.











No comments:
Post a Comment