Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Girls Shopping Trip

I had so much fun going on our yearly girls trip! My Mom, Shalee, and Tiffany came and picked me up in Fountain Green on Sunday and we headed up to Salt Lake to the hotel. It was a fun day spent talking and eating yummy food everyone brought. That evening Shalee, Torrey, and I went on a walk in a richy neighborhood above where are hotel was at. It was fun looking at all the huge homes and exploring. The next day we headed to park city to do some shopping. I love spending time with these ladies!

Trevor was an amazing Dad while I was gone. Although Klayton got stung by a bee on the cheek right after I left, they had a lot of fun together.The boys got to play with cousins and Trevor made them popcorn and put on a movie for them. The boys sure love their Daddy!







No comments:

Post a Comment