The last time I went to Orangeville Days was before Trevor and I were married. The Johnson Family Reunion has always been the same weekend as Orangeville Days, but this year the reunion was the week after Orangeville Days. It was a lot of fun to be able to join in the celebration. Me, Shalee, Tiffany and her kids all ran in the 5k. It had been along time since I have ran in a 5k, but I was excited to be able to go run with my sisters, nieces, and nephew. I don't know how, but I ended up taking 1st in the women's category, Shalee took 2nd and Kaejha took 3rd. Tiffany ran with Shannon and Tyson, but they came in pretty fast too! My time was 21 mintues and 18 seconds. Out of the 3 5k races I have ran that has been my fastest time, so I was pretty happy. Kory, Torrey, and Kyle's family were down for the weekend too, so it was a lot of fun to be with everyone and go to the parade together. Trevor had to work that day, but after he got off work he came over. We moved all of our stuff out of my parents house and moved it over to the apartment. I loved being able to spend time in Emery County with my family. It was so much fun.
The kids at the parade.
Us in our awesome running shirts.
Klayton handing Grandma the candy he was getting at the parade









No comments:
Post a Comment