I love having picnics at the park with my boys.
My brother Kory is so good to play with the boys anytime he is around. They love playing knight with him. One night Karson brought me a picture he had drew for Kory. I thought It was the cutest thing
While living on the turkey farm. There was a pigeon that was injured that lived on my double stroller. The boys loved checking on the pigeon everyday. I didn't like the pigeons so much, because they pooped all over our stuff.
Living at the turkey farm we only had a shower and Klayton is scared of the shower, so we bathed him in the sink every night.
Dentist visit for the boys.
Karson has always wanted to change Klayton's diaper, so one day I let him and he did a great job. Such a good brother.







No comments:
Post a Comment