Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, April 15, 2018

SPARTAN

Last year the Spartan race kicked my butt, so I had to do it again to prove to myself I could do it. Kellen and Karson also wanted to do the kid Spartan race with their cousins. I had fun getting them ready for the race. Kellen and Karson were both good about going running and getting in shape for the Spartan. I also trained harder this year to be more ready for the race. It was so much fun!!! I was so happy with how well I did!.  I nailed the rope climb and was able to do a lot of it on my own!! I knocked a HOUR off of my time from the year before and took 5th over all the women. My niece Kaejha took 4th, She came in right before me and Trevor with her Dad. We got done in time to watch the boys race. They did so good! Kellen and Karson's shoes got stuck in the mud and came off their feet. They got a little behind when we were trying to get their shoes out of the mud, but they pushed hard and did well. Now I know for the next time they do the kid Spartan race to have them wear tie up shoes and not velcro.......They were so proud and so excited to get a metal like Trevor and I. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment