Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Life is Good

I had the opportunity to help out with Miss Lamb Day this year. I was suprised that I was asked to help, because I know nothing about pageants and it took me awhile to figure out what I was suppose to do, but when I did get the hang of it I really enjoyed it. The other ladies that helped out with the pageant were a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to know them. The day of the pageant Trevor was an amazing husband and put the backslash up in our kitchen! I was so excited! It looks so good!  



Kellen has loved every second of scouts! He was so excited to do the pinewood derby. Our neighbor help him with his car in his shop. His car didn't do to well, but I think he still had fun.

So we came to terms that we really are not meant to have a pet....we don't know what we are doing when it comes to dogs. In my mind I thought if the boys were taking the dog for a walk 5 times a week and letting her roam the yard freely and not penning her up she would be a calmer dog...that wasn't the case...yes I understand that she is a puppy, but she would maul Klayton to death anytime he went outside and the boys friends that would come over were sacred to death of her, so we always had to pen her up when friends came over or when Klayton would go outside. Then she started into the chewing phase.....she chose to chew up our fourwheeler seat, the weather striping off the bottom of Trevor's truck, and the insulation on our AC unit....The boys didn't care much for her. I think she was more of a chore than anything to them. So we re homed her and I really think it was for the best for everyone...its sad to say that none of us were really sad to see her go....

The boys sent out a package and card to their cousin Jess Farnsworth who is serving a mission in Idaho. I took a picture of their cards, because I loved what they wrote.



Seeing Trevor holding hands with our boys just melts my heart. Love these boys.
These two have become quite the little buddies. For the most part they play good together and Klayton wants to be doing whatever Korbin is. They were having fun playing in Klayton's crib.
Trevor bought a smoker....He makes so good smoked meat! MMMMMM
I love it when this little guy comes up to me and says "hold you" I can't resist snuggling with this boy. He is my baby and he needs to stay that way.
I bought me a hat and I loooove it! I wear it all the time! It makes me happy!
The best Wal-Mart shopping buddies right here. There are no words for how much I love this crew.
My two babies playing at the park while brothers are in parkour.
We live in the most beautiful place. We are so blessed.
Kellen being a cowboy.
My favorite food. Trevor has prefect the smoked ribs...and they are oh so good.....I love having a husband who loves to cook.
I have the most amazing family! My sister Cammie is being a surrogate for my brother Kory and his wife Torrey. They are having a baby girl due in June. We girls all got together for lunch and went shopping for baby girl clothes for Torrey's baby and also Shalee's baby girl. It was a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment