We found out that we are having another boy! We are all very excited. We are going to name him Korbin Kimball Johnson. I swear everyone thought we were having a girl, but I always thought it was a boy. I love my boys and I have enjoyed them very much. Kellen and Karson are the best of friends and I am excited to see the friendship between them and their new little brother. On the way home from finding out what the baby was Kellen wanted to hold the ultrasound pictures. As I look back at him from the passenger seat I saw him kiss and than hug one of the ultrasound pictures. It was the sweetest thing. I have no doubt that Kellen and Karson will be good big brothers to this new baby boy.

Super exciting Heidi :-). I'm sure your boys will be great brothers.
ReplyDeleteYay 3 boys! Congratulations! Enjoy your blog and seeing pictures of your adorable boys.
ReplyDelete