Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Birthday

I just turned 24 and it is crazy to think that I will be the mother of 3 boys. I feel so grateful to be where I am at in life to have a handsome family with a wonderful Dad and husband. I love being a stay at home Mom, it is worth every sacrifice we make and I feel so blessed that Trevor works so hard to make it possible. There is nothing better than being a Mother and a wife. I wouldn't want my life to be any different. I feel blessed beyond measure.
For my birthday Trevor booked a hotel and asked his parents to watch our boys, so that we could go to St. George for the weekend. I didn't know about it until a week before my Birthday. Trevor is always so thoughtful and is so good to me. It felt like the middle of summer in St. George after the sun went down it was still very warm. It was nice. We spent most of Saturday in Zion's National Park. I love it there it's so beautiful and I enjoy the hikes. I had a wonderful Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment