The boys and I have enjoyed the warm weather. I can not keep Kellen and Karson inside they love to be outside. It is hard for me to get anything done in the house, because we are always outside, but I love spending my time playing with my boys.
Almost daily we are down out the park, because the boys are always asking to go.
They sure do love the park. I love that we have the school play ground in our backyard. I don't think we will ever have to buy a swing set.
Karson is so brave when it come to going down slides. He will go down all the slides by himself.
Karson and Kellen like to ride their bike too even though Karson is pretty slow and has a hard time keeping up.
They both like to hit the ball off the tee too.
I feel so lucky that my boys will stay in the stroller while I enjoy a walk. They are so good.
Of course they have to go cruising is their Jeep. They love it.
These are things me and the boys enjoy doing almost everyday now that it is getting warmer. It makes me happy to be with them everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment