This little boy is busy, busy, busy! Ever since he has started walking with my hands that is all the kid wants to do. He has to be outside, I seriously feel like I live outside and nothing gets done, by the end of the day I am worn out. Since this little boy likes to be outside so much I have come to find out that the boys jeep is very handy in keeping this boy entertained and happy. Korbin has such a cute personality. He loves to give kisses and growl. His growl cracks me up! I have never had a baby growl before. He has also had his two bottom teeth cut through. My baby that use to sleep through the night is now getting up three times a night. I am no longer spoiled. I am grateful his brothers are so good to play with him and try to make him happy. I have the best little boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment