Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Friday, June 20, 2014

Visits to Grandma Scow's

Lately I have been able to make it over to my parents house more often. We have all sorts of fun when we go over to Emery County and I get a little home sick when I come back home. 

While Trevor was gone at an overnight softball tournament, the boys and I went to my parents house. My Grandma from Texas was there and it was good to see her. I never know how many more times I will be able to see her, because her health worsens every time I do see her. My Dad took us out to dinner at the Marina up at Joe's Valley. They had a beautiful deck that over looked the lake. There was a black dog there and the boys would throw a stick off the deck into the lake and the dog would swim out there and get it. They thought it was pretty neat to watch the dog swim. I guess the boys need a dog, but I am not ready for one maybe in a few more years when they can take care of it. After we were done eating the boys threw rocks in the lake and my Dad took them to see an ice cave. It bought back a lot of memories going to Joe's Valley. We were always at the lake hanging out at the beach or going cliff jumping when I was growing up. I love it there.

Not such a great picture of me, but I love Korbin's hair. It cracks me up!
Another time I stayed at my Mom's we went to the pool and packed a picnic. Everyone loves the pool and I had fun being with my Mom and sisters.



No comments:

Post a Comment