Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 3, 2014

24th of July weekend

The night before the 24th Kellen and Karson went over to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's for a sleepover. Kellen is always asking them if he can sleep over and if Grandpa will make him popcorn. The next morning they helped Grandpa spread gravel in their drive way. Later that day we took the boy to Planes 2 Fire & Rescue. They loved it! We went to the Nephi theater and there happen to be a fire in Levan, when we came out of the theater their was a helicopter right above us heading to the fire that looked just like one of the helicopters in the movie. The boys thought that was pretty cool. We did fireworks before the boys went to bed. It was the first time we have done fireworks at our house. The boys were kind of nervous about the sparklers at first, but thought they were pretty fun after we had lit a few.
Friday we headed up to the Johnson's Family Reunion at the cabin. When we got up there Trev wanted to go check the trail cameras he had set up for bear. They were heading out on the horses and I was planning on staying with Korbin and the boys, but he wanted me to go. Trev packed Korbin in our hiking backpack while we rode the horses. I thought Korbin wouldn't last long riding in the backpack on a horse, but he didn't mind it one bit, he was so good. I really enjoyed going on a horse ride in the mountains. That night Korbin broke out in a high fever and was not feeling good all day Saturday. I felt so bad for the little guy. Kellen and Karson had fun playing with all the kids. Trev had fun going on a horse ride in the morning, shooting clay pidgins, and play some football with his cousins and brothers. I enjoyed listening to Trev's Grandma and Grandpa talk about what it was like growing up when they were kids. I couldn't listen to all of what they were saying, because I was taking care of baby, but what I did listen to I enjoyed.









No comments:

Post a Comment