Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Grandma's Halloween Party

Grandma always goes over board on her Halloween party for the grand kids. My sister-in-law Meagan is awesome with  helping my Mom come up with creative ideas for the party every year. To start the party we had a Halloween themed lunch with the kids. They did a spook alley for the kids, where they had to crawl through it. Kellen and Karson wouldn't go in by themselves so I crawled through it with them, carrying Karson underneath me with one arm and pushing Kellen's butt with my other hand. I was really impressed with the spook alley I could tell it took hours to put together and the boys couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the day. We than played games and did Halloween crafts with the kids. It was such a fun day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment