We took Kellen and Karson on a horse ride with their cousin's up Nebo Mountain, it was a beautiful ride and the weather was great. It was Kellen and Karson's first trail ride, we have taken them on horse rides around the cabin or around town, but nothing like this. It was a pretty challenging ride with kids and it took us about four hours to get back to the trucks, but all the kids did so good I was really impressed with all of them. I was proud of Kellen for riding a horse by himself, at one point his horse jumped over a log and he literally did a flip in the air and lucky Trevor caught him by his pants before he could hit the ground. Kellen got back on his horse and kept going. I was also proud of Karson he rode with me and did great.
No comments:
Post a Comment