Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas! Nothing better than seeing the look on the boy's faces when they saw what was waiting for them in the living room. I loved every minute of them unwrapping their presents. I am so grateful that we can afford to give our boys a good Christmas. We are truly blessed. For Christmas this year Kellen got a bee bee gun that he has been wanting for quiet sometime, he also go a blade helicopter, hotwheels track, stuffed animal dog, and clothes that he needed. Karson got a "motor bike" that revs when you twist the handle (he thinks he is pretty cool on his bike), he also got a Dusty Airplane, hotwheels track, stuffed animal dog, and clothes he needed. Korbin got a Elmo guitar that lights up, a tent, a truck, a stuffed animal dog, and clothes he needed. Trevor surprised me with a kindle...at first I really didn't know what to think of it, I am pretty old fashion when it comes to technology, but I think it will be nice to have once I grasp the concept of it. I got Trevor some maps that he wanted for his GPS. Kellen and Karson got some fun binoculars and Korbin got some cars from Grandma and Granpa Scow. Grandpa and Grandma Johnson got the boys some neat bean bag chairs. We all got spoiled!We spent the day at Grandpa and Grandma Johnson playing with cousins and family.


















No comments:

Post a Comment